Well, we've been here at Georgetown Hospital for the last couple of days. Yesterday we arrived around 11:30 or 12 and we didn't start hydration until about 5pm. It was kind of a long wait, but it gave us enough time to relax and get used to being in the hospital. The whole chemo process (two hours of hydration before and after 3 hours of chemo) ended at about midnight. Sooo it was kind of long, but Ryan was feeling pretty good.
A nurse woke us up at about 5am to take Ryan's blood and Ryan was started joking afterwards and it was pretty funny. It would have been more than hilarious if I wasn't so tired, but we had a good laugh.
Today the process started two hours earlier, at around 3:45. I left the hospital at around 9:30/10:00 to go to the apartment and get some things for Ryan as well as shower and see Baby. Baby and my parents also visited the hospital today and Ryan ordered some pizza. Chemo was a little bit harder on him today and it gave him the hiccups as well which he really didn't like. I have a feeling I'm not going to like the next couple of months very much, but I'll keep a happy face because I know that somehow this will make him better in the long run.
No pictures today! Praying that tomorrow Ryan will feel better and that I can do things to make him happy! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad your family is close by to help out! They're amazing :) Can you watch DVDs at the hospital, cause Ryan would appreciate some Office I think :) . . . Love you guys!
Post a Comment