And it has! We went to Stake Conference a few weeks ago and Elder Costas from the Presidency of the Seventy came and spoke. It was a really good talk which was very inspiring. He talked about the importance of frequent temple attendance as well as being organized. I felt a bit guilty, but I made a new goal to organize my house once the conference was over. The guilt increased as the days passed and we still had boxes and boxes to go through and just a lot of general clutter (we just moved to the apartment we are living in). In taking care of and worrying about Ryan’s recent health problems I didn’t know how on earth I would reach my goal. I think in difficult situations like this, God often sends angels to help us. And He sent them to me.
My parents came over one day to care for the baby while Ryan and I went to the temple. When we returned they had moved the furniture I needed moved and taken away the furniture that we didn’t need any more. The house felt so much better and I finally felt that I could keep it up. My parents are such a HUGE help and they often act as angels in my life. Since then I have been able to keep up the house well and get through some other things from the move. Miracles!
And a cute picture of Baby to keep the readers happy. He loves the baby carrier and he'll look all around until he gets tired:
No comments:
Post a Comment