I forgot to mention that while we were visiting my parents in Hagerstown, we noticed that Ryan's hair started to fall out. So instead of letting it fall out and making a big mess everywhere, we decided to shave it off and make a big mess just in the bathroom :)
We took the opportunity, of course, to give him a mohawk, which looked really funny and I just had to take a picture.
That's Ryan's warrior face, haha
I think that Ryan looks really cute now, even as a bald man, haha. I didn't really know what to expect, but he really does look good!

1 comment:
I like the mohawk look :) Tell Ryan I think he looks great bald, most white guys can't pull it off but he can :) if he does baby's handprints or a bob marley wig I want to see pictures!
Post a Comment