He's seven months old now and I feel like he has already changed so much, but I'll have to save it for another post.
I often like to get him toys so that I can remember his birth-days and might or might not have bought him two this time, but at different parts of the month. He started to get a little bit more mobile at 6 months and I was dying to buy him one of those foam mat things, so I did. Promptly after doing so we made a box out of it and put him in it, like so:
He liked it : ) It's really useful now that he's learning to sit too because I can just sit him on it and if he falls over it doesn't hurt very much and tears are avoided.
Baby came to the hospital on Daddy's last day of chemotherapy and was very good as Grandmommy and I went walking around georgetown. He loves being outside.
Elias also continues to be an eater, which is great because he is still pretty tiny. He's outgrown all of his newborn clothes, but there are still some 3 month clothes that fit him. Let's just say that we and all who have contributed to his wardrobe have got their money's worth.
My mom made him rice and beans (must dominicanize him....he can't forget his heritage!) and he looved them. And he looked adorable:
It's been a great six months....I can't believe how fast half a year has flown by!

1 comment:
Elias is just the cutest little guy in the world! I need a baby fix soon =)
Post a Comment