Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Month 8 in a nutshell

This past month can be summarized in two words:

Into E V E R Y T H I N G


Into the pots and pans.  He couldn't stand and open the cabinets to pull them out so he used his walker for help


Foot is into the pot as he walked around.  Pretty adorable.

Into the dishwasher.  He's obsessed with the dishwasher.

Into his suitcase we were packing for Utah.  He got kind of frustrated when he tried to get out :)



A couple of other highlights from his 8th month.  He was very happy when he realized that he knew how to use the pilon right:  
And I just found this picture from Halloween (which was during his 8th month) and thought it was super cute.


I know it's for another post, but during this 9th month he's been crazy about standing up and pulls himself up to anything.  That's all he wants to be doing.  I haven't taken a ton of pictures yet, but maybe I will for the sake of the blog.

No comments: