I'm kind of behind, but Ryan's second round of chemo went really well! I think it mostly has to do with the fact that his parents came to visit him and it really lifted his spirits. They spoiled us to pieces, as they usually do and we really enjoyed their visit.
Elias was also really happy to see his grandparents.
Baby in the pool for the first time with his Grandpa. I think he really liked it, although he was really serious the whole time. His superman arms came in handy :)
We all had dinner and fun and the Carroll grandparent's house the Sunday before they left and it was a lot of fun. Both of Ryan's parents helped us so much. They took care of the baby and Ryan's dad fixed a lot of things that needed fixing in the apartment. Those things wouldn't have been taken care of without him. Ryan's mom also taught be how to make rolls, one of my lifetime goals!

1 comment:
I love the picture of Elias in the pool. He is getting so big!! And he's such a cute little guy :) Thanks for your comment on my blog, it made me feel so good :) We love you guys!
Post a Comment