Friday, September 3, 2010

Elias' 5th Month


Well, I downloaded all these pictures and wrote a whole bunch of things about Elias' 5th month and I wasn't able to post it.  I got super frustrated and a couple of the pictures I downloaded have disappeared, so I'm not going to download them again.  Sooooo I present you, with no explanations whatsoever, pictures of Baby's 5th month.  Now I can proceed to blog other things with (hopefully) less hassle.  If not, I may give up on blogging altogether. The End.

Love,

Keiry









































3 comments:

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

Cute cute baby. Please bring him to Utah pronto so I can play with him :) I especially like the picture of him laying on his stomach. Love you guys, hope everything is well :)

Sierra Gardner said...

I should let you know that I am in love with your baby. It is interfering with my ability to focus on other men =)

Claudia said...

i love how elias is looking like a perfect combination of you and ryan. there is so much in his eyes that look like ryan and at the same time that look like you! how cute!