Just recording a couple of funny things Elias has said that I don't want to forget.
One morning we were all snuggling in bed and Elias was throwing himself around on the bed. I told him to be careful to not fall off the bed. He responded, "Fall off, a prophet!"
Ryan's parents came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. We had a lot of fun and were really happy to have them. Elias really really loved them and Uncle Kyle too, of course! Anyway, we were late to church on Sunday ad all rushed into the car. Ryan started tellin me of all the stuff he didn't have....he wasn't wearing a belt, his socks were white (we had just moved so we didn't know where any of our stuff was, haha) and I told him I didn't have any makeup on and that I pretty literally threw my hair into a ponytail. Ryan's mom said not to feel bad because she hadn't had time to tie the bow up on the back of her blouse. Then Elias cut in and said "shoes!" Ryan's mom looked over at him and I had forgot to put on his shoes! Since we were late, he just went to church barefoot. It was so cute that my little 2 year old included himself in our conversation and understood what was going on. He's growing up so fast.
Last night on our way to Hagerstown I told Ryan to slow down cause we pretty much almost died making a turn. About 40 minutes later, we were going over some final little hills before getting to my parent's house and Elias said, "Slow down, Mommy!" and I told him, "No, say slow down Daddy!" and Ryan said, "Say slow down Mommy!" Ryan and I went back and forth a little bit trying to get him to say slow down about the other person. We got quiet to see what he would say an he said, "Slow down................Elias!" it was hilarious and all three of us were laughing a ton. It was really sweet.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment