Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ina's bday part II

Ina had a second, more formal birthday party that I think some members of my family will be interested in seeing.  That and the babies were just too cute and I can't resist posting pictures of them :)
The day was really warm so the kids had a lot of fun playing outside.

Ina's grandparents had set up a little kiddie pool for them and they wanted to get in right away.  Elias would have climbed in with his clothes on if I wouldn't have caught him in time
A little chilly, but lots of fun!
 Ryan had brought some water balloons with him because we had played with them with Elias the day before and he LOVED them.  He filled them up and threw them in the pool and they were a big hit.


Here's a little video of the two of them playing.  You can tell the water's a little cold by Elias' reaction every time he falls in.  I think the video is waaay cute.

Drummin' on the trash can

Hanging out on the hammock

Sweet friends <3

I love how happy she was when she saw the cake and candles
Elias got to blow out a candle, too

There was much cake and cupcake eating

"Elias' chair"

Both of them starting sitting and squawking, it was way cute :)

No comments: