Anyway I tried out the first activity (mostly because Elias didn't want to go to the playground): Soapy Jars
The idea is to fill a plastic jar halfway with colored water, add dish soap and let your child shake it so that they can create bubbles within the jar. It sounded pretty fun! It was also kind of funny to see how Elias reacted.
At first he gave it a shake and then he wanted to open the jar, really really bad. He said he wanted to open it so he could drink it.....no thank you!
Then he quickly lost interest and moved on to other things. Maybe he's too old for this activity, because the lady on the blog at least made it seem like her toddler was entertained for a good long time :)
| "Open it!" |
| Playing in the fridge was more entertaining |
| He liked turning on the light |
| Then he lined up boxes of aluminum foil. I got these for 50 cents a piece this week with coupons. I normally don't have this much tin foil :) |
I think I want to try another one in a couple of days. Maybe I'll blog about it, maybe I won't. We'll see. I know this post was wildly entertaining : D

No comments:
Post a Comment