Soooo I pull out my handy dandy food processor and I have all the parts together except for the lid. Every part is necessary with food processors because it won't work with out everything in the right place. Then the search began and I started getting frustrated. I couldn't find it anywhere and Ryan was going to be home soon and the fabulous dinner would not be.
Soooo then Ryan got home and offered to look (he being the finder of lost things) and pulled everything out and looked everywhere and couldn't find it either. The conclusion was that Baby had run off with it and stuffed it somewhere. He likes to go through the kitchen cabinets that he can get into. Heaven only knows where it is (we already looked under the coffee table and it's not there :( ).
Sooooo we had soggy tuna fish sandwiches for dinner. Boo. Ryan didn't complain, by the way, but I did :)
That being said, I seem to be getting quite interested in food blogs lately. There's a lot of stuff out there. With free, wonderful recipes! One of my favorites right now is My Baking Addiction. These things not only look wonderful, but the couple of recipes I tried were quite yummy. I tried the lime sugar cookies and the homemade oreos. Both were YUMMY! And quite healthy : p. joking. NOT healthy.
I was thinking, in looking through a couple more of these amazing blogs written my amazing people, that it would be fun to plan one meal planned out solely by food blogs. Maybe I'll hold myself accountable and tell you all about it. Anyway, just a thought. With that I'll go to bed, with visions of food blogs dancing around in my head :)
For those of you wondering where a picture of the baby is, I found one for ya. This was a couple of days ago. It's getting harder to take pictures of him because he won't hold still!
| Elias in all of his yogurt-encrusted glory |

No comments:
Post a Comment