Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby's Birthday Bash!

We had a lot of fun planning Elias' first birthday party.  We held it in the party room of our apartment building, and it turned out very well!
We went for a "Fishie" theme
the goods
I did end up being at least an hour late to it myself (because I was getting balloons and things) but it all worked out in the end.  The balloon arch was a success (Thanks to Ryan and my dad) and I'm pretty sure everyone had fun :)
Here are some pictures:

The birthday boy with his cake

About to sing happy birthday!

Balloon column made by Ryan and crab creation created my my sister to show the way to the par-tay


Place for the little ones to play :)

I love the little baby hands reaching up

Ruth had so much fun.  On her way out she said, "I'll come back tomorrow for another party!" So cute!

We put waves along the bar

Angel.  LS (my previous office) baby #2.  There were 3 of us pregnant at the same time.  Elias was #3.



Thanks to all of you who were able to come celebrate with us!  Because of you the party was great! You, and my family who helped soooo much and to Ryan that has turned out to be quite the balloon artist :)

No comments: